2011年1月2日星期日

Heres replica Jaeger LeCoultre Q2908150 Men's Watch what he had to say about Moab

I caught up with Breckenridge native Josh (Toast) Tostado after his 24 Hours of Moab National Championship Mens Solo title win. Racing is nothing new to this guy; whether in snow or dirt, Toast knows how to have a good time, even after visiting those dark places in the mind during the wee hours of the night in a race. Heres replica Jaeger LeCoultre Q2908150 Men's Watch what he had to say about Moab, riding, living, and training.Heidi VolpeHow long have you been mountainbike racing? I know you were a free skier hucking 90foot tables and hitting 55degree slopes.I raced my first 24 in 2002, and that was my first mountain bike race. At that point, I was really into the freeskiing, and the best I ever did was eighth in an XGames qualifier.

Clearly having a multi piece case by having the pieces contrast can result in a good look. There is an interesting long and tapered single piece replica Jaeger LeCoultre 270.340.545B Men's Watch crown guard that is also attached to the case near the crown that is mounted on the upper left side of the case. Another look that Bremont hopes will distinguish the Supermarine 500. Note the little propeller design engraved into the crown.I quite like the design of the lugs that feel as though they match pieces from the famous seaplane.

When and why did you stop competing?I stopped competing because hitting 70foot jumps every day is hard onthe body, and I was 30 years old, so I figured enough is enough. Its akids sportyou are over the hill at 25, so I started a little late. How does freeskiing translate into mountainbike racing, and specifically 24s?The sports of skiing replica Jaeger LeCoultre 272.31.40 Men's Watch and mountain biking are very similar. You just get that feeling of flow with both, and they are lifestyle sports as well, but as far as the the competition side, freeskiing and 24hour racing couldnt be more different.You don’t have a coach. How do you selftrain?I just really like going on long rides, and I like going hard, so I just go riding and call it good.